Home of the best prices on the planet for your
Unwanted Cars and Auto Parts!
There are 2 parts to how Planet Auto works:
1. Our WHOLESALE yards pay cash for your unwanted and junk cars! We dispatch our tow trucks to your location for fast, easy pickup. Planet Auto currently services several areas in California, Nevada and Utah. Call our Cash For Cars Hotline today for a free quote, accept the offer, we pick it up and you get instant cash!
Click here to learn more.
2. Our SELF-SERVE yards are your go to place for all your self-serve auto part needs. We provide FREE ADMISSION ALWAYS and have a massive inventory of cars, trucks, vans and suv’s to pull parts from.
Click here to learn more.
OUR service AREAS
7920 N. Antelope Rd., Suite B | Antelope, CA 95843
Oakland / Bay Area
6233 San Leandro St. | Oakland, CA 94621
11337 Dismantle Ct., Suite B | Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
276 E. Parr Blvd., Suite B | Reno, NV 89512
We’ll Pick it Up!
When you’ve got junk cars or trucks cluttering up your driveway and surrounding property, you could get rid of them for cash. At Planet Auto Wholesale, we pay real cash for cars and offer junk car removal towing services. Our program buys all scrap cars, including used cars, vans, crossovers, SUVs, and trucks. Never let your vehicle sit and rust on your lot, take advantage of our scrap car removal services today!
Ready to sell? Tell us about your vehicle!
Looking for parts?
Give us a call at one of our self-serve locations below for more information!
Home of the Best Prices on the Planet
Our Self-Serve yards provide FREE Admission Always plus better and newer models than all the rest! You are going to love our “Planet’s Pick Saturdays” when we set the best inventory each and every Saturday!
- Brand New, Organized Facilities for Our Customers
- Best Customer Service Around
- Massive inventory of vehicles
- You’ll find vehicles on our yard that you can find at a typical junkyard
- No picked clean, stale inventory
- Lower prices than all the rest
- Free Rewards Program
- 45 Day Cash Back return policy
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. http://app.connecting.cigna.com/e/er?s=1399&lid=18561&elqTrackId=de349e7af56c46bca637e8b8ce62f765&elq=46772e2f00ad4ccc9f1d8a6ae0f9a769&elqaid=23976&elqat=1